Come share an evening with friends and family at our Summertime Farm to Fork Dinner on Saturday, August 17th at our farm in Washington, NJ. Your chef for the evening, North Jersey’s Chef Kelly Carroll, is preparing a 10 course tasting menu that will showcase the variety of fruits and vegetables we grow on our farms along with our pasture-raised beef. This event is BYOB - beer and wine only, please.
Tickets are $110 and include:
- A private farm tour and hayride
- Access to our Sunflower Trail
- 10 small plates including appetizers, salads, main courses and dessert
- Fresh cut sunflowers to bring home
- Service charge, NJ sales tax and fees
Farm to Fork Dinner Menu (subject to change based on produce availability):
– Roasted vegetable gazpacho
– Chilled cucumber and mint soup
– Mexican grilled farm-fresh sweet corn salad
– Roasted golden and red beets on a bed of crisp arugula, topped with crumbled goat cheese and a citrus vinaigrette
– Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and garden basil, topped with a balsamic glaze
– Beef meatball, with scratch-made tomato sauce on a small bed of pasta
– Slow-simmered beef stew on a bed of grilled fresh sweet corn and a garlic mashed potato
– Filet mignon crostini w/ caramelized leeks, onions and shallots with crumbled blue cheese
– Braised short rib tacos, topped with fresh shredded cabbage, carrots and radishes and a chimichurri sauce and avocado crema
– Surprise fresh berry and peach dessert
The farm tour will begin an hour before the dinner at 4:30 p.m. You can cruise through our Sunflower Trail before the tour, during dinner or come back on a different day while it's open!
*This event is rain or shine. If the weather behaves, we will host the dinner outdoors. If there is inclement weather, we will host the group in our Farm Market.